What do I get?
- Practice tests in all 4 modules - Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
- More than 260 activities in over 1000 study pages of content
- 500 pages of teaching material
- Over 5 hours of audio recordings
- Test tips and study strategies in all modules
- A recording facility to record and assess your own speaking ability
- Personalised feedback on two writing tasks
- Personalised feedback on three speaking parts
The IELTS Master Plus course lasts 90 days. Your access period begins on the first day you log into the course. You can use the course 24 hours a day, seven days a week during your access period. The course is broken up into four modules - reading, writing, listening and speaking, each taking 20-25 hours of online study time. Each module is easy to use and structured in step by step fashion.